Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Wiggly Tooth




 I bit a big juicy apple and  my front bottom tooth became wiggily. then I ran to dad and said “my tooth is wiggly.” He said “what are we going to do about it?” “We should tie a string to a door handle and an end to my tooth then shut it hard and make it come out.” So Dad and I did that. We bought some string and Dad tied it to the door. He tied the other end to my tooth and then he opened the door as hard as he could and my tooth yanked out. It didn’t even hurt!! When dad took me to the dentist to show the dentist  lady she gave me a little tooth case so I can put my tooth in and keep it safe so it (doesn’t) get lost. When the sun went down I put it under my pillow safe.  When I woke up and lifted up my pillow and I saw a new shiny blue $10 note. I was so excited I smiled from ear to ear. This meant I could bike to the dairy and buy my favourite spinning bubble gum.
Then I woke up my dad and  (said) “dad dad I got $10 from the tooth fairy” and I gave my many to my dad so he could hold on to it so I don't lose it.  
While dad  looked after my lucky shiny $10 I was biking to school. I fell of my bike and smashed it on the concrete.
Oh oh!!! I wonder what dad’s going to Do about it? Is he going to pull it out?  With plIers

1 comment:

  1. This is a wonderful piece of writing Arapata.
    You have used lots of great vocabulary.

    ReplyDelete