Monday, June 20, 2016

writing my own instructions


I am proud of my writing because I put my all my steps in order. Something that challenged me was thinking about the steps and making a list of what you need.

How to shear a sheep
Did you know that there are different kinds  of sheep
ewes, rams, lambs.

You need
* 2 or 3 strong  people to help to grab The sheep  
* a woolly sheep so you can shear the wool off the
Sheep's back  
*clippers  and a mission (machine) to make them go
*Back brace

Step 1 sharpen the combs with a grinder with sandpaper on it
Step 2 drag the sheep out of the pen
Step 3 click the counter
Step 4 start by shaving the wool of its head
Step 5 shear the rest off the  the body.
Step 6 when you're done  push it out the square hole then it will run out to the  farm were (where) the other sheep are then a big truck comes and picks the sheep up.
     

 

No comments:

Post a Comment